Insuring condominium buildings is different than it is insuring a home because condos are owned by many unit owners.
Because of multiple ownership, it is vital that multi-unit buildings have a master policy in place to provide general liability and property coverage for the common areas. This type of insurance cannot be bought by an individual and therefore is usually purchased through the condominium association that is set up for that particular building.
However, each unit owner is also responsible for purchasing their own individual insurance policies as well.
For more information, call us today!
Our Commercial Insurance Solutions include:
- Business General Liability Coverage
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Crime Insurance
- Directors & Officers Liability Insurance
- Earthquake Insurance
- Equipment Floater Insurance
- Master Condominium Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance